Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sleeping Like a Baby

I always say that I have a really weird baby and people want to know why. I usually can't figure out an answer--she is just so quirky. Besides the fact that I think she is the best thing in the whole world, I love love love her little personality. I finally found an example of her weirdness and it comes in her sleeping habits. I guess I have a little fixation for taking pictures of her while she is asleep, because I've found her doing so many cute/weird things while she was sleeping. Check it out.











A little explanation. She is pretty dramatic (Zach thinks I am too) and so when I saw her hand on her forehead while she was sleeping I thought it was a perfect example of how passionate she feels! I found her sucking her thumb while she was sleeping once and she basically never did it again. She snuggled up to Pandy. Once I put clean fresh out of the dryer laundry on her and she fell asleep. She can bend her body in unbelievable ways.

2 comments:

Shay said...

She is precious! She looks so sweet sleeping. I can't wait for Scout to get here so I can be a happy mommy like you. Then I'll be able to blog her instead of my big BELLY!

Pienezza Family said...

Luca loves to suck his thum too...its to damn cute!!!