Saturday, December 15, 2007

Violet's 1st Birthday Party--Invitation


I decided this year to have a family party for Violet's 1st Birthday. Everyone is welcome to come if they feel comfortable with mine and Zach's family swarming around and monopolizing most of the time. We would love to see you though if you want to come. Let me know and I will happily run you over an invitation. If you don't want to come, that's cool too. Here is the invitation for you to look at. The theme is "Winter Wonderland." I'm sure I will post pics after the party is over.

2 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

oh my I can not believe she is one! She is so beautiful. I hope you are coming to the Christmas Party!!!! Love ya

Jessica G. said...

Sorry we weren't able to make it but I really want to see some pictures!