Thursday, December 18, 2008

Violet is Two!




I'm laying in bed, getting ready to go to sleep, and I can't stop thinking how my baby is 2!! In so many ways, she's still a baby, but for the most part she is all little girl!

Her favorites:

Mommy's purse
Lipsticks of all varieties (which she calls chatstick)
Climbing up on everything, she always wants to be higher
Upside Down with Daddy
Nummy Drink (which is a strawberry cream slush from sonic) (she totally takes after Aunt Hadda)
PINK!
"New House"
She loves her grandmas and all of her extended family!
She loves things that are "so cute"
Singing songs (she knows the words to about ten songs!)

I love her so much! Even though I'm pregnant, tired, and mental, I still miss her when she's gone or I am. She's my little best friend and I can't remember what life was like without her.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday to Violet! She is so sweet and I'm glad she's a part of our family,

Cami said...

Wow, that is crazy! Time flies and 2 is a really cute age (most of the time) the do and say the cutest things! I still want to come see the new house....

Jessica G. said...

Happy Birthday, Violet! That is a very sweet picture of her. :)

Unknown said...

Violet,
We all love you so much. I can't even imagine our family without you. You bring so much sunshine and joy to every occasion. (Hopefully I'll still feel that way after family pictures today!)
I love you,
Grandma

Shay said...

What...when did she get so big? She looks so little-old (if that's possible) in that picture. It sounds like she is a girly-girl. I too just love having my own little best girlfriend with me all the time.

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Happy Birthday Violet (late)!! Happy birthday to you too!!!!!