Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sometimes it goes a little too far . . .

Violet is ALL GIRL! One of her favorite things is to play on the countertop of my bathroom. She gets into my makeup and puts it on. She also gets into all my product. I guess I left her unsupervised a little too long.




Is it wrong that I ran to grab the camera???

What's particularly funny about these pictures is that Violet wasn't hurt one bit yet she was hysterically crying. What I've noticed lately is that she'll cry before she gets in trouble when she knows I'm gonna be mad. I think she knows that she'll get out of time out if she cries! What a little smart manipulator.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are hilarious! By the way I use that same cream. I hope she didn't get in too much trouble!

Unknown said...

Haha. The girl certainly knows how to doll up! You can't be a cheerleader's daughter without knowing that.

Heather Lee said...

I'm so glad you left a comment! Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll?
I did love my trip to NYC, the only thing was that Holland turned into a total Diva while I was gone. I think she got her way...way too often.
I love that your little girl is screaming while covered in hair product. I think her hair looks good!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I LOVE her, the crying, the cream all of it!

Em and Jorg said...

That is tragically adorable! I think only a good mom would grab the camera instead of getting mad at the mess

CAS said...

what a doll...
she's such a cutie.
i want a girl.

Anonymous said...

Let's eat her!

Mom