Saturday, June 27, 2009

Carnies . . . Small Hands . . .

Summer has been so fun! I have to admit I am not a summer person and when I was young I hated carnivals. Carnivals are so much more fun with kids! We took Violet to the Strawberry Days carnival and to Lehi's Family Fun Day. We had strawberries and cream, of course. She got her face painted.





I put this video together of her on the rides. It was the most ridiculous fun to watch her go around in circles and yell her name each time she came around. It was a horribly boring video, so I put her favorite song in the background. She sings it all the time and knows all the words. This might be the type of video that only parents and grandparents enjoy, so if you don't make it all the way through that's okay. Fast forward to the end when Violet gets her face painted.

Violet at the Carnival from Zach Wily on Vimeo.



.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could never get tired of watching Violet. That was the sweetest thing ever!!! I can't believe she was brave enough to do all of those rides.
Lagoon - here we come!

Shay said...

Violet..I love you!! She is such a little darling, I can not imagine a naughty thing coming from this little girl.
Looks like she is ready for Disneyland!!!