Monday, December 28, 2009

Violet's Birthday #2

We had another birthday party for Violet with her cousins and family. Of course, it was Mickey Mouse themed. Here is the invitation:


I made a mickey mouse cake (yes, I made that!) I'm very proud of myself though it was so much harder than I thought!!! We had costco hot dogs (Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity-Dog) and I let Violet wear her minnie mouse costume from Halloween. She had lots of fun and we're so grateful for everyone who helped her feel special on her birthday.


3 comments:

Liv Liddle said...

kamille, i can't believe that violet is 3 already. she looked so cute. and great job on the cake. so creative. its almost your birthday. so happy early birthday. i love you.

Ashley, Cory and Cash too!!! said...

Ah it's so bitter sweet isn't it? She is sooo sweet, I'm glad you decided to do a family party after the friend party, it was a little crazy with all those monsters running around! Cute theme I might have to steal it for Charley's birthday!

Shay said...

I too am going to have to steal your cute theme for Scouter's 2nd bday...since "Mouse" is the first request in the morning from Scout (or at 2 in the morning if she happens to wake up in the middle of the night).

Looks like you had a blast in Hawaii. Can I just tell you how much I love Violet's little scrunch-face smile!!