Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow White & Dopey

So far, Violet has had very little interest in princesses. Grandma has a Snow White book though, and Violet likes it. She can name 5 of the 7 dwarves (sorry Grumpy and Bashful, you are forgettable). Violet's BFF/Cousin Emma had a beautiful princess party and Violet got to be Snow White. I got crafty and made Scotty a Dopey costume which he hated, of course, and only wore about 5 minutes. But hey, long enough for a picture and the costume didn't take me more than an hour to make.


3 comments:

ibanezfam said...

I did not ever see Scottie's dopey outfit until these pictures! Where was I??????? SO cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

I never saw the Dopey outfit either. So, so cute!!!!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love you, your a great mommy