Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Violet's Birthday (A Little Late)

So Violet turned one a month and a half ago. I just barely put the pictures on the computer and I'm so excited to share them with you. I've decided that one year olds are so fun. It's the best stage ever. Enjoy.

So Violet had to wear her princess tutu because it was her special day (Girls are so fun).









Violet's party was themed "Winter Wonderland" and my great neighbor and friend made her cake. The guests ate a snowflake cake and Violet got her very own Snowman cake to smash all over herself.



And smash it she did.





This is her birthday bath to clean up all the cake.



And this is my favorite shot of the day . . .

8 comments:

Shay said...

So cute!! 35 more days & I'll have my own little girl too. Seeing Violet makes me so excited for sugar & spice & everything nice!!

Jessica G. said...

Cute, cute pictures! I just love watching kids demolish the smash cakes. How come we didn't have this tradition when we were kids??

Shay said...

You've been tagged. The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog. Example on my blog

Cami said...

Oh she is so Cute!! I want to squeeze her. You need to have another. I wish you would like to get together more often....:) Anyway you know I love you and will bug you about hanging out forEVER.

~Cami

Summmack said...

Hi Kamille, this is Summer (your back door neighbor) I found your blog through Jessica Guernsy's, hope that's ok. Looks like Violet had a wonderful 1st birthday! She is so cute, I can't believe she is already a year. Time goes so fast.

CAS said...

so, i recently found your blog and Scott and I are obsessed with your little girl. She is the cutest girl EVER! I'm sure you agree. It makes me want to get pregnant NOW! (but only if i have a girl) don't get me wrong. boys are LOTS of fun, but there's only so much kicking and shooting the ball i can take. I want a little girl to put in a tutu :) she's a doll.

hope all is well.

Unknown said...

Yea,
Happy birthday Violet. I love her, she is so beautiful.

Katie said...

Kamille It was so fun to see you at Ashley's the other day! Little Violet is just a doll!.. we need to get everyone & do a play date soon! I know these are a little lame but can be fun so Anyways I tagged you and The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.