Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We're Moving!

We're moving. The house we're moving to is on the border of Lehi and Highland, but thankfully in Lehi. Go Pioneers! I know it's crazy fast. Two weeks ago we weren't moving or even really seriously considering it and then a week ago we saw the house and put in an offer and now we are moving on November 1st. We just really love, love, love the new house. Here are some pics Zach took of the inside. Follow the link to flicker . . .

I don't have any great pics of the outside, but if you follow this link you should be able to see an image of it on google maps.

Now that it's a done deal, I'm considering all the sad things about moving. I am going to miss Apple Grove. Zach has been here almost 6 years and I've been here now for 3 years. I love my neighbors and our ward. I'm going to miss everyone a lot. I wish I could transport my neighbors to our new neighborhood.

This is what really breaks my heart about moving though:


Violet's best friend Isaac and mommy Rachel. We love them and it's gonna be hard to live farther away.

All in all, I feel really grateful. For Zach. He is the best; he takes the best care of me and Violet and he just rocks at everything. He is the best part of my life. Love you Zach. I'm looking forward to new adventures with you.

13 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for your new address... now we can egg both of your homes! BTW it is a local custom that when you abandon the best neighborhood ever you are obligated to take something with you to remember it by...we are giving you Sparky. That is the only way we will be happy with your move.

All joking aside...the Wily's will be greatly missed.

Dru said...

Holy cow. We are going to miss you and we live clear in Chicago. Good luck you two!

Dru

Jessica G. said...

GORGEOUS house! Can I come live with you?

Andy said...

I'm so glad you have pictures of it! I've been wanting to see it since Heather told me about it. Beautiful!

Cami said...

What the? I had know idea, but makes me happy because that is closer to me!! So did you sell your house or are you renting? Freaking call me and give me the updates!!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

congratulations!!! the home looks beautiful. How fun and exciting.

Em and Jorg said...

I'm so excited for you guys! The house is AmAzing.

Em and Jorg said...

oh, and happy packing. Moving sucks! But it's worth it.

Anderson Clan said...

Wow! It's beautiful! I love all the moldings. Good luck with the move!

Ashley, Cory and Cash too!!! said...

Hey congrats on the new house! It looks awesome! You'll have to let us come and check it out once you get situated! love ya!

Jessica said...

Wow, you have given in to leaving the best cul-de-sac too? The house is beautiful-good luck and keep in touch!

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Make me cry even more! Thanks Kamille! j/k. The other day Isaac made it all the way over to your house and knocked on the door practically by himself. Oh, the heartbreak! Well, I am still desperately sad you are moving, but so thrilled for you when I saw those pictures. The house is gorgeous! I don't blame you one bit. Besides we'll all still be friends - right?

Katie said...

Congratulations! The house is amazing & gorgeous! Im so excited for you guys. Ya I would like to know too.. were u able to sell your home?-or will u rent it? We need to get together for a play date soon! love ya!