Sunday, January 25, 2009

Uh, Oh. SpaghettiO's.

Violet loves SpaghettiO's. She is usually a very distracted eater and will usually want to get down before she has filled up her tummy. But with SpaghettiO's, she usually eats 3 helpings! I like that about SpaghettiO's.




Here is what I hate about SpaghettiO's. I know I used to eat them as a kid and every time I warm them up in the microwave, they smell delicious. I am always deceived--I will take a bite. They are absolutely disgusting. Blah! Why do I get fooled everytime? I think that's what they mean with their musical tagline: "Uh, Oh. SpaghettiO's."

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Ugh, Spagettios...I used to love those as a kid, too. What is it about old age that changes our taste buds?

Andy said...

I wish there were anything that Luke would eat 3 helpings of.....well besides fruit I guess. Although I am not tempted by the smell of these I have tried multiple times to get him to eat them.

So excited for Saturday!
Andy

Cami said...

ha that is funny, but kids tend to love'em.

Shay said...

this post is funny because I bought a can for Scout to try this week and Aaron said, "yum..spaghettiO's!" I said, "you hate spaghettiO's I thought?" he replied, "ya, I do but I think I need to try a bite every 4 years to remind me that they really do taste so bad."
I'm excited for the shower for Scottie-boy Friday!!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

I think they are so nasty as well but kids love them so what are ya going to do?