Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pink and Purple

I live in what I think is one of the most beautiful houses! I LOVE it. We love it here. It is a wonderful home. Everything inside looks so clean and tidy. Nice rich brown hardwood floors, crisp white mouldings throughout . . . Do you know what I'm about to say? Oh how I wish I could paint every room in here pink. I know that's crazy, but I love pink. I found two rooms that aren't really pink at all, but may satisfy my urge for femininity. What does Zach think I wonder?




I especially love the purple room. So lush.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Do it!! you would make it look so cute.

Liv Liddle said...

kamille, i love the pictures. and i love the post on jana and bridger, it really hit home for me. your beautiful and i love you.
liv

Jessica G. said...

You could start slowly...add a few more pink or pink-ish items each month. The change will be so subtle. It's like a frog sitting in water as it heats up!