Monday, August 24, 2009

Zach and Kamille: Vegas Vacation

Zach and I went on a whirlwind trip. I needed to get away, but both of us felt we couldn't leave Scotty more than one night. We left early Saturday morning and came back late Sunday night. We did a lot in those 36 hours!

The Room (Never Stayed in a Nicer One):


The Food (No diets on Vacation):


The Entertainment (we see movies as much as we can when away from the kiddies):


(Other forms of Entertainment):


We had the greatest time. After taking a few pictures I realized I had forgotten to bring the memory card for the camera. Instead of just buying another one, we thought it would be fun to limit the pictures naturally since our camera only holds 8 pics. Anytime we wanted to take a picture, we would delete one first. We ended up with only great pictures.









I had a surprise waiting for Zach the morning we got there. I had made an appointment at the Bellagio spa for him to get a Royal Shave. He loved it. He was only mildly suspicious that something was going on when I told him not to shave for the trip because I liked his scruff!

What I love about Vacations:
1) I always get great insight about who I am and where I come from when I visit different places and meet new people.
2) I get yet another reminder of why I married Zach.
3) When I get back (even from a short one) I appreciate my kids even more.
4) Vacations (no matter the length) make me appreciate HOME.

Thanks to my moms (& dads) for taking care of my children. It would be impossible to have fun if it weren't completely obvious that my children were being taken care of and loved. You're the best.

5 comments:

Shay said...

How was "O"? It is fun to get away just as a couple once in a while!! But then it is so nice after because you are so excited to get home to see the littles.

Shay said...

ps were you guys so anxious to get to Vegas that you were the first ones on the plane? If that is indeed a plane you are, you 2 are the only ones?

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Oh how fun. I wish I could muster up the courage to leave. I am so glad you guys did that. You look great in the pic's too. love ya

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Look like so much fun! We would love to hang out with you guys again sometime soon. By the way, you look beautiful!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

How freakn fun! I have to agree with ya when you leave the kiddos at home it reminds us why we fell in love with our husbands in the first place. Im little jealous of the room it looked amazing