Friday, May 7, 2010

How I Love This Man!

On our way too expensive Gondola Ride in Venice.

When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I would offer you a warm embrace,
To Make You Feel My Love.

When evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is noone to dry your tears,
I would hold you for a million years,
To Make You Feel My Love.


Zach sang me this song at our wedding and he proves these lyrics everyday. He is the most supportive, patient, loving husband anybody could ask for. I express my gratitude to Heavenly Father for him EVERYDAY. He makes my life fun, he takes care of me, he shows me the way through it all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kamille,
I'm so happy that you feel the way you do about Zach. I know he feels just as blessed to have you in his life.
You are the cutest couple and the sweetest parents.
I love you so much!
Pam (Mom)

Anonymous said...

Everybody loves Zach!

Shay said...

I love you Kamille & I am so happy for you to have the man of your dreams: you deserve him 100% & he deserves you the same. You are an amazing mommy & a wonderful friend, I'm blessed to have known you for almost 20 YEARS now {yes, that makes us seem way too old}.

and like I said before, the gelato was over-rated anyway!!

Cami said...

Oh I love you! You are the best and I am glad Zach makes you so happy. You do truly deserve him.

Lets get together soon!