Sunday, March 8, 2009

More New Pictures

Here are some more pictures. I can't believe we are a family of four!! It feels so great to be a family and to have Scott here.

So we came home from the hospital on Friday and everything is going so well! Nothing was ever wrong with Scotty. He has perfect x-rays, perfect bilirubin, and no infections despite the antibiotics he was receiving in the NICU. The day we came home the doctor said "Well we tried really hard to get this little guy sick, but he's just too strong and healthy!" My experience in the hospital wasn't what I expected, but it was really nice. I got a lot more rest than I planned on and felt very reassured that Scott was being monitored so closely.

The first pictures are the day we came home, then the pics of Violet holding Scotty for the first time. The last pic is of my two boys. I am so in love.








11 comments:

Paula Hinckley said...

Oh so sweet...your little family. I know you are glad to be home. I am so happy that everything went so well for you and that baby Scott is here!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Kamille look at your cute little family! I love Scott already. He is so beautiful! Cant wait to come see you! How are you feeling? You look great in the pic's.

Cami said...

Cute family! I am sad i couldn't make it to the hospital:(. I need to come see him and you! Your little family of 4 is darling.

The Brady's said...

Glad to hear everything is going good! He is so dang cute! Hopefully I can have a boy some day! Probably not! Let me know if you ever need anything I would love to help!

Diane said...

What a cute family!!!!! We think you guys are the best!

Lindsay said...

He is so adorable and I'm so glad things went well! That picture is adorable of Violet holding him. Josh can't wait to meet his little buddy!

Anonymous said...

Kamille---could you send your mailing address again....I think I only got four numbers of your zip code....Thanks,Aunt Sisty

Shay said...

K if I wasn't baby hungry enough before now I'm baby starving! I need a little scottie! Especially because seeing Violet with Scott really makes me want Scout to be a big sister.

Jessica G. said...

Oh, baby! Make sure you snuggle plenty with that tiny little guy...they get big so fast.

Kellie said...

Congratulations Kamille! He's adorable.

Adam and Rachel Family said...

I love seeing the pictures! You seem so incredibly happy - I don't blame you one bit. We can't wait to see you again soon.