Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Wish Has Come True!

He's here. Scott was born on March 3rd at 1:44 in the afternoon. He weighs 6 lbs. 11 oz. and is 18" long. We are obsessed with him already. Enjoy these pics.






Sadly Scotty is spending a little while in the NICU while the doctors administer some antibiotics for a possible infection. In case you're interested, there was some meconium in the amniotic fluid when the doctor broke my water and its possible that is connected to the fact that he moans a little bit and just looks as though he doesn't feel well. We're assured though that he is the healthiest baby in there and is doing very well and should be coming home on time with us this weekend.

BTW- I feel humbled that Scotty was born on my good friend Bridger's birthday. We miss you Bridger.

7 comments:

Paula Hinckley said...

Congratulations Zach & Camille!!! He is so cute and does look like a lot like Violet. What a cute little family you have. You have really been blessed to have found each other and now to have two beautiful children. Take care of each other!
Love,
Aunt Paula

Shay said...

violet's expression in the top pic is priceless! I was thinking about Bridger yesterday; I'm happy they will share a birthday. What a great week to be born!!

Paula Hinckley said...

I'm sorry KAMILLE I spelled your name with a "C"!!

Ashley, Cory and Cash too!!! said...

Yeah I'm so glad he is here! What a great birthday to have. He really does look alot like his big sis! Congrats again!

Amber said...

I LOVE the first picture- Violet looks so cute and smitten with her brother.

Lindsay said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is a complete doll. Baby boys are so much fun. He does look like Violet. What a darling little boy! I'm so happy for y'all.

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Thats so neat about the birthdays. I love the pictures of Scott and Violet. You look so dang good it was good chatting with you.