Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Oasis of the Seas


If you have a chance to take a cruise on this ship, do it! It is unbelievable. It's huge and packed full of stuff to do. The food is also the best I've had on a cruise ship. We had a F-U-N trip.



This ship had awesome shows and we had one to see almost every day. It had so many pools and there were always loungers available. It had a carousel . . .

It had an area they call Central Park that was a garden growing in the middle of the ship! There was a little restaurant there that served the best roast beef sandwiches I've ever had. We ate there a lot.
Free Donuts (my favorite).

We did a zipline excursion and laid on a private beach in Haiti . . .



We got soaking wet in the Cozumel rain (which was SO worth it), we had the best authentic mexican food there!

One of our favorite things was the flowrider, a simulated surfing machine. Zach was a natural. I was pretty good too, but I don't want to show you a picture of it in an effort to only show my flattering self . . .
The reason we chose to go on this cruise is because Zach's best friend was the professional comedian on the ship this week. We got to hang with him the whole time and he is the best. He is of course, funny, but mainly just an easy travel companion. It was so fun to have him with us. It was also nice having someone there as our personal photographer. I suggest everybody hire him to travel with them. Ryan Hamilton, you are the best!



We truly had an amazing time. We watched a few movies and took plenty of naps in this fabulous room.

I sure did miss my kids though. Seven days was too long. On day 6 and 7, I was dying to see them. I am so grateful to my moms and dads for watching the kiddos. Violet missed us I think and Scotty terrorized their houses. I'm sure caring for the babies was a tough job. Thank you guys so much for being there for us.

Finally, I just LOVE these shots.





1 comment:

Mark said...

That looks like it was a ton of fun. Kinda cool to have your own personal comedian/photographer with you. Ha.