Thursday, December 9, 2010

Violet's First Day of School

Violet is doing preschool this year on Tuesday and Thursday. She's already been going for a few months now so I can happily report that she loves her teacher Miss Amber. This year school is so much more fun for me because after each day she tells me all about everything she's learning and about her friends there. Last year it was hard for her to remember and tell me.

Everyday she starts out by tracing letters and cutting. She's getting so much better at it. She is a great colorer now too and is very concerned that everything be the "right" color. I'm trying to encourage her to color things whatever she wants and to be creative, but dangit--she knows that clouds are white and the sky is blue and that's the way it's gonna be.





1 comment:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love love all of your updates. Your kids are darling as usual